Reinforced Plastics: the voice of the composites industry
To access the latest edition of the Reinforced Plastics magazine, simply log in to your free Materials Today account below.
Inside the latest issue:
- The National Composites Centre
- Innovation bottlenecks in non destructive testing
- Scott & Fyfe join Composites UK as they expand composite business
- New BBVA digital bank headquarters in Madrid saves energy
using composite sun panels fabricated from Crestapol® infusion
resin and Crystic® FIREGUARD intumescent in-mold gelcoat
- Raising performance in automotive assembly
- Coretinium®: a new Tata steel material based on EconCore’s innovative ThermHex technology
Log in below to access the latest edition of Reinforced Plastics, or explore back issues of the magazine by clicking here.