Reinforced Plastics: the voice of the composites industry
To access the latest edition of the Reinforced Plastics magazine, simply log in to your free Materials Today account below.
Inside the latest issue:
- Composite pipes
- Molding the future: ENGEL takes composite approach to composites
- Composites made from recycled thermoplastics and natural fibers: a new philosophy for the future
- Continuous thermoplastic honeycomb sandwich panel process technology for cost optimal lightweight composites
- Cellulose as reinforcing material for plastics: an alternative between talcum and glass fiber
- Redefining the motor car
- Teijin’s advanced carbon fiber technology used to build a car for the World Solar Challenge
- Hexion Inc. helps Lotus make its fastest production road car ever
- Formula student electric: checking out the future of automotive engineering
Log in below to access the latest edition of Reinforced Plastics, or explore back issues of the magazine by clicking here.