Reinforced Plastics: the voice of the composites industry
To access the latest edition of the Reinforced Plastics magazine, simply log in to your free Materials Today account below.
Inside the latest issue:
- Composites and The Knowledge Centre for Materials Chemistry
- Lantor Soric® Adhesive: Improving every step of the infusion process
- The space additive revolution of CRP USA
- Huntsman Advanced Materials and Haydale Composite Solutions deliver significant step change in the market for nanocomposites
- The skinny on super thin prepregs
- Epoxy resin infused boat hulls
- Improving composites with 'wonder material'
- In-line Marking - Changing the Plastics Fabrication Model
- From Racetrack to Orbit, an additive revolution
- The adhesive bond is not the weakest link in current carbon fiber reinforced plastic stiffener to skin structures
Log in below to access the latest edition of Reinforced Plastics, or explore back issues of the magazine by clicking here.