Reinforced Plastics: the voice of the composites industry
To access the latest edition of the Reinforced Plastics magazine, simply log in to your free Materials Today account below.
Inside the latest issue:
- Henkel highlights aerospace and automotive solutions at JEC 2016
- Now is the time to make the change from metal to composites in naval shipbuilding
- Developing a new front undertray for the Jaguar F-type
- Sailing at motor car speeds, thanks to composites
- Composites consolidate in commercial aviation
- New Shanghai Disneyland futuristic Tomorrowland built using Scott Bader’s Crestapol® resin and Crystic® FR gelcoat
- Borealis is pushing the boundaries with its new lightweight Fibremod™ portfolio
- Cannon solutions for mass production of composite parts
- The life of a composite: Turning materials data into materials knowledge
- The RS Aero - single-handedly reducing weight
- Unlocking the potential of graphenes for the development of multi-scale composites - Functionalization via plasma
Log in below to access the latest edition of Reinforced Plastics, or explore back issues of the magazine by clicking here.