How to enter
To enter our cover competition, please submit your previously unpublished, materials-related image by Monday, 1st
November 2010 at http://www.elsstjnls.com/forms/mt
. Your entries should be broadly related to at least one of the subject categories below.
Rules and Conditions
- The image must be a tif or jpg file of at least 300 dpi resolution, no less than 150mm square, and must be previously unpublished.
- Include a brief description of the image (max. 100 words) and your contact details.
Entries are judged on their scientific merit, as well as the attractiveness of the image and its suitability as a cover image.
Submit your entry at http://www.elsstjnls.com/forms/mt
. Entries must be received by November 1st
2010 to be considered
Winners will be selected by our panel of judges.
Twelve winning images will be chosen and featured on the cover of the journal throughout the 2011 catalogue year.
Winners will be announced at this years Fall MRS meeting in Boston taking place between November 29-December 3, 2010
- The promoter of this competition is Elsevier Ltd.
- The winning image will be selected by judges appointed by Materials Today.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering your image to this competition, you agree that Elsevier can use the image in future promotional material.
Submitted images will not be considered if they are submitted in an incorrect or unusable format.