NASF is offering finishers a variety of reasons and incentives to exhibit at SUR/FIN 2010. Displaying their services and expertise on the show floor would give finishers the opportunity to:
- showcase their company’s special capabilities
- network with their peers as well as suppliers
- problem-solve with other finishers/platers
- improve working relationships with suppliers
- have a presence in front of engineers and other OEMs
- strengthen the industry through unity
More importantly, according to Eric Olander, SUR/FIN 2010 chairman, finishers have the opportunity to “complete the puzzle” by showcasing alongside chemical suppliers, equipment manufacturers, engineers and OEMs, as well as NASF members. “Finishers obviously serve a critical role in the channel, and we need them to participate in SUR/FIN,” Olander added.
To sweeten the pot even further, NASF is offering a specially priced table-top package priced just for finishers. For just $950, finishing exhibitors get:
- A 10 × 10 space that includes carpet & padding, 1 draped table, 2 chairs, wastebasket
- Dedicated “finishers page” on the NASF website (before and after SUR/FIN)
- Dedicated section in the official SUR/FIN Show Directory
- Complimentary half-page advertisement in the official SUR/FIN Show Directory
- Free exhibit passes
- One free complimentary pass to the SUR/FIN Technical Conference
- Dedicated advertising campaign toward targeted audiences such as the automotive and aerospace industries and organizations such as ASE, SME and NASF
- Guarantee that space will be offered to you for the same price for the SUR/FIN 2011 show in Chicago.
For more information, please contact the NASF or Cheryl Clark, director of events.