Nano Today invites you once again to submit your best image, related to nano materials and devices, to be considered for publication on the cover of one of six 2017 issues.
How to enter
To enter our cover competition, please submit your previously unpublished, nano-related image by Monday, 12 December 2016. We encourage you to be creative and imaginative, but images should be inspired by topics published in the journal, which are as follows:
• Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanostructured Materials and Films
• Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
• Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
• Fabrication of Nano and Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
• Design and Engineering of Structural and Functional Nanomaterials
• Nanosystems for Biological, Medical, Chemical, Catalytic, Energy and Environmental Applications
• Nanodevices for Electronic, Photonic, Magnetic, Imaging, Diagnostic and Sensor Applications
The deadline for submission has now passed. Winners will be notified in due course!
Terms and conditions for this competition are available here.