We are delighted to announce that the following speakers have been confirmed for Materials Today Asia 2014:
- Prof. Nicolas Peppas, University of Texas - Austin, USA
- Prof. Teuro Okano, ABMES and TWIns, Japan
- Prof. Qikun Xue, Tsinghua University, China
- Prof. Eduard Artz, Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Prof. Ning Pan, University of California - Davis, USA
- Prof. Dan Luo, Cornell University, USA
- Prof. David Grainger, University of Utah, USA
- Prof. Hsing-wen Sung, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Prof. Jun Lou, Rice University, USA
- Prof. Weihua Wang, Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Science, China
More speakers to be announced soon: to receive further information about the programme please join our mailing list.
And it's not too late to submit your abstract, to share and discuss your work with colleagues from around the globe. This high impact conference will focus on the topics of biomaterials, nanoscience and technology, materials for energy, and advanced materials and processing, and bring together hundreds of leading researchers to engage in high level debate.
For more information, visit the conference website.
Committee: Prof. C. T. Liu (Chair), Dr. Stewart Bland, Prof. Kam Leong, Prof. Steve Zinkle, Prof. T. G. Nieh, Prof. M. W. Chen, Dr. Yong Yang