Mid-West Powder Coating, a division of Mid-West Metal Products, has moved to a new facility: 3500 S. Hoyt Avenue, Muncie, Ind. The investment in the new line, which is located in a building Mid-West already owned, is estimated at $400,000.
According to Steve Confer, sales and marketing manager, industrial products, the investment in the expanded operation will help facilitate new orders. “It will definitely open additional doors,” he said. “We have come across opportunities we could not fulfill because of size limitations. But with the new line, we now have the ability to do larger and more frequent runs, which is more cost-effective.”
MW Powder Coating handles a variety of products ranging from fixtures for national retailers to housewares to specialty refrigeration to industrial lighting. Among its primary services offered:
- Epoxy - Decorative, indoor use
- Polyester - Interior/Exterior, good chemical and weather resistance
- Epoxy/Polyester Hybrid - Decorative, functional, indoor use, chemical resistance
- Polyurethane - Interior/Exterior, low film thickness, good weather resistance
- TGIC - Decorative, functional, thick film build
- Hybrids - Specially formulated for unique needs
- FDA Approved - Hybrid use in food and drug industries
- Anti-Microbial - Prevents spread of microbes and bacteria
- Thermoplastic - Alternative to vinyl dipping, applied at 3 mils
- Thermosetting - Crosslinker additives
- U.V. Resistant Super Durables - Outdoor equipment, impact and chemical resistant
ABOUT MID-WEST METAL PRODUCTS
Mid-West Metal Products maintains an over 80-year tradition of quality and excellence in producing wire-formed, sheet metal fabricated and tubular metal products for customers around the globe. The company’s three central Indiana-based production facilities feature state-of-the-art design, fabrication, and automated production systems and computer-assisted design technology are designed to provide customers with top-quality products via on-time delivery. Mid-West Metal Products’ engineers can take customers’ wire-formed, fabricated, or tubular needs from concept to finished product, whether custom designed internally or manufactured to meet the client’s exact specifications.
For more information, call (888) 741-1044 or contact Mid-West Products online.