Abstracts are invited by 3 September 2012 for 150 oral presentations and hundreds of posters at the Third International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials (Hybrid Materials 2013), 3-7 March 2013 in Sorrento (near Naples), Italy
Contributions will be presented within the following three symposia.
- Biohybrids and biomaterials
- Functional hybrid nanomaterials, nanocomposites and their applications
- Functional porous materials
Details of the invited and featured speakers for each symposium are detailed on the conference website. <Link highlighted to www.hybridmaterialsconference.com>
- Takuzo Aida, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Joanna Aizenberg, Harvard University, USA
- Clément Sanchez, Collège de France, France
- Sir Fraser Stoddart, Northwestern University, USA
- Omar Yaghi, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Markus Antonietti, Germany
- Kazuyuki Kuroda, Japan
- Samuel I. Stupp, USA
Previous events in the series have each attracted well over 900 participants.
For more information visit www.hybridmaterialsconference.com