Submit your abstract by the 21st September.
Abstracts are invited for 150 oral presentations and hundreds of posters at the Third International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials (Hybrid Materials 2013), 3-7 March 2013 in Sorrento (near Naples), Italy
Contributions will be presented within the following three symposia.
- Biohybrids and biomaterials
- Functional hybrid nanomaterials, nanocomposites and their applications
- Functional porous materials
Details of the invited and featured speakers for each symposium are detailed on the conference website. <Link highlighted to www.hybridmaterialsconference.com>
- Takuzo Aida, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Joanna Aizenberg, Harvard University, USA
- Clément Sanchez, Collège de France, France
- Sir Fraser Stoddart, Northwestern University, USA
- Omar Yaghi, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Markus Antonietti, Germany
- Kazuyuki Kuroda, Japan
- Samuel I. Stupp, USA
Free Delegate Place Competition
Everyone who signs up for email updates for the Third International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials will be entered into a draw for one of the five free delegate places at the conference.
Five winners will be selected from those who have signed up to the Third International Conference on Multifunctional, Hybrid and Nanomaterials email list and the prize winners will be contacted individually within two weeks after the closing date.
There is no cash alternative to the free delegate place and the free place only applies to the conference stated. Should the winners be unable to attend the prize is transferable within their organisation.
SIGN UP HERE FOR EMAIL UPDATES
Click here for terms and conditions