Under the terms of the agreement, Blackheath can earn a 51% interest in the Covas Tungsten Project project by spending €300,000 in exploration on the project before March 20, 2013, of which €150,000 must be spent by March 20, 2012. Blackheath can then earn an additional 19% by spending an additional €700,000 for a total interest of 70% for total expenditures of € 1,000,000, by March 20, 2014.
 
The Covas deposit carries a non NI 43-101 compliant resource of approximately 1 million metric tonnes of 0.7% Tungsten Oxide (WO3).
 
"The signing of this agreement with Blackheath Resources is the first option agreement for the Company and solidifies its business model as a project generator,” said Paul W. Kuhn, CEO of Avrupa Minerals.” We are excited to be working with Blackheath in advancing Covas to the next stage, and we look forward to working with the Blackheath team.”
 
 The company has started the follow-up mapping and prospecting in the Covas Dome area, and upgraded the newly-discovered skarn mineralization targets.